Skip to main content

No Pain No Gain #Prerna #BlogchatterA2Z

Fitness Motto- No Pain No Gain

“No Pain No Gain” Basically it’s an exercise motto – one must exercise and keep himself fit and healthy . A healthy and fit body can’t be achieved without taking pains. By pains , it means physical exertion and determination here . Determination is utmost important as without a strong desire in your mind , nothing can be achieved .

Follow any fitness schedule- walk, jog , gym, yoga , swim, the kind can be different but more necessary is the persistent effort . Come there  any difficulties but just don’t miss your fitness routine . It keeps you energized , increases your stamina , raises your happiness index , reduces your stress level , helps in weightloss .

Don’t treat your fitness schedule just for the purpose of weightloss . It helps you in many other ways . And remember one thing -“It’s the mind which you have to convince , your  body can do just anything ”

Read- Healthy Body in just 30 minutes

Read- How did I lose weight

Life Motto- No Pain No Gain

Why just an exercise motto . The phrase is well applicable in our general Life as well .

pain

“No pain No gain” can be interpreted in life in other ways too :–

*Unless we work hard , we can’t succeed .

*Strength comes from struggle.

*The struggle you are in today ,develops the strength you need tomorrow .

*Without overcoming your weaknesses , how can you expect to win ?

*The road to victory needs you to cross  many obstacles .

*Unless you spread happiness around  ,how can you yourself feel happy ?

*If you want to be loved , you must first learn to spread love.

“No Pain No Gain” -Make it your life principle and you will surely achieve your goals in all the fields. If you want to take a step forward in your spiritual journey too , it can make a good mantra . Unless you strive to believe and follow the supreme power , how can you gain inner peace ? 

Life Management with Bhagavad Gita 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember ho...

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silv...

Uplift your mood

 My evening today was not good . I was doing all domestic chores in a  burdened way. I tried watching some  movie but it couldn't interest me . One of my colleagues called to intimate me of  some upcoming duty. That further pressurized my bad  mood . I wore my shoes , put on my headphones and got ready for a walk . After walking for around half an hour and listening to old bollywood , my feet took me towards the splash pool where children were enjoying . I removed my shoes and sat there at the edge of the pool dipping my feet into the water. Watching me , one of my friends also came and sat along . Both of us sat for quite  long on the edge of pool - chatting and dabbling our toes in the water. This cooled my mind and uplifted my mood .  You need to find  your own ways to uplift your mood as and when required . Music , Dance ,Good food , Laughing , shopping ,picnic ,  playing any sport you like , painting , talking to someone , chanting a man...