Skip to main content

Test Yourself with 10 Random questions

It's good to analyze yourself to  know about your positive points as well your limitations So why not take a random  test today ?   Here are some questions which you should try to answer to yourself only and i request you to do it mindfully.

1. How are you feeling today ? Energetic , Stagnant or bored ?

2. Right now , are you thinking about today , yesterday or tomorrow ? 

Remember today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday . Yesterday is gone . That was past . Learn from your past but don't let the past disturb you in the present or hinder your growth in the future .


3. In the past few days did you talk something good about yourself ?

Daily you talk a lot about others but do you talk about yourself too ? Sometimes we  have a tendency not to boast or talk good about ourselves even when we have accomplished something . The way you talk about yourself makes an impact. Always speak  empowering words about yourself,

"Whenever you think of beautiful things , count yourself at the top"

4. Did you spare some #MeTime yesterday ? or your answer is that you were too busy ? 

 You should never be too busy to make time for the things you love . After all you are living for yourself . Rest all is mohmaya.

5. What setbacks have you suffered in life ? Have you been able to come out of them ? 

All the losses & setbacks you’ve encountered throughout your life, have shaped you into what you’re today. They have certainly  taught you some lessons . And it's always good to taste some lows before you taste something  high.

6. Have you ever felt low because of no reason ? 

If yes then same pinch ! I have often felt this way . Your feelings are a part of you .  If you feel ashamed of them, & hide them, then you’re letting people around you destroy your reality. 

It's OK not to be OK at times . Pretending to be okay when you’re not doesn’t prevent pain . It prolongs it . So welcome  your sad  emotions as you welcome the happy ones.

7. Do you go for a walk daily or any other exercises ? 

Health is your real wealth . Don't overlook it at the excuse of your busy routine or family responsibilities .

8. Do you ever pamper yourself ?

It's good to keep pampering yourself off and on with the little things like shopping , meeting a friend , having a facial or  buying yourself a starbucks coffee. Don't wait for others to make you happy .

9. Do you have any regrets in life till now ?

It doesn't feel like  regret any more after you have tried it . So start working on those lost dreams if you have any. 

10. Have you ever counted your good and bad habits? 

 I have a good habit of making out #MeTime for myself almost daily but my worst habit is that i shout when i see a family person behaving irresponsibly .  I am yet to learn to speak soft but firm . What are your good and bad habits ?

 Try being more conscious & aware . Don't be a robot lost in bad habits. Always keep a room for some  improvement.

I matter

How I feel matters

Taking care of myself matters 

Becoming a better version of myself matters

Last of all most of us aren’t living the life we want to coz of some draining relationships . Just chill ! Get rid of them from your mind  and focus on yourself .  

I am writing this post as part of #BlogchatterA2Z month long writing festival.

Comments

  1. Interesting questions. If not for this post, I wouldn't be thinking about them. But I'm glad that for most of the questions my answers were positive ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silver Lined Mommy' 

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember how i  had to bear my daughter

Education 5E Model : Which are the most important Es ?

Hi ! My name is Monika and  I am a teacher . I am working in the field of Education or should I say the field of Teaching-Learning for the last 18 years . My Basic educational qualification is Bachelor of Science (Mathematics  & Physics as the main subjects ) followed by Masters in Physics . So I have been teaching these two subjects for the last so many years . I have spent more years teaching Mathematics than Physics . When we talk of Teaching-Learning or Education  , there are many theories and approaches  available. One of them is constructivist approach to learning . It  focuses on the principle that Knowledge must be constructed and not just transmitted. Unlike Traditional approach in the classroom , Constructivist approach focuses that the teacher poses problems and questions for the students . The students themselves try to find the solutions based on their prior learning . All this promotes curiosity and creativity among the students. I have often used the constructivist