Skip to main content

Which health benefits pushed me towards my first cup of Green Tea ?

When it comes to health and Fitness , there are many factors contributing to it . Workout , Diet Plans , Healthy foods , positive habits , motivation , all these contribute to the overall fitness and good health of body . Regarding workout and weightloss I had written in my previous post .

  • I have heard a lot about Green Tea .
  • Let me study about Green Tea.
  • Antioxidant ? What is that ?
  • What are the various benefits of Green Tea ?
  • How to make Green Tea ?
  • Tea Bag or Loose Leaf Tea ?
  • Is it easy to have my Green Tea on the go ?

Whenever there is a  talk about healthy foods and habits , I often get to hear about green tea . I have been a milk tea and coffee girl till now . For the last few years ,I have been  hearing  a lot about green tea , it’s very useful in weightloss and stimulates metabolism .

Green Tea Marathon – Should I also join ?

Everytime I go grocery shopping I see a corner of the store full with varieties of teas – masala tea , elaichi tea , ginger tea , lemon tea and a whole lot of variants in green tea . I can see people in my friend circle enjoying green tea at home and office , the TV also keeps showing ads on green tea “Aadat daal lo” .

All this green tea marathon in the society has been pushing my mind too towards green tea . But before I actually start , I wanted to know more about green tea and its benefits. So I did some google research.

Green Tea and its benefits

  1. Every kind of tea-black or green  is obtained from the same tea plant named Camellia sinensis . Only difference lies in their processing . Black tea leaves are fermented but green tea leaves are not fermented .

2. Our body produces many free radicals –reason may be pollution , smoking , processed foods , artificial sweeteners ,etc. These free radicals can damage the body cells . To prevent this damage , we should intake antioxidants.

3. We can get antioxidants from a variety of foods , like fruits and vegetables ,eggs ,nuts  and teas .

4. All teas- Black or green , contain a large amount of antioxidants .

5. The milk tea loses on the point that milk decreases the absorption of antioxidants by your body . So It should be  a big NO to milk tea .

6. All  teas  has a special kind of antioxidant called EGCG . It is found in high content in green tea as compared to black tea . Wikipedia says that this antioxidant content in black tea is 936mg per 100 g while in green tea it is 7380mg per 100 g.

Green Tea detoxes your body

7. Green tea is one of the best detox products . Detox means flushing away toxins from our body.

8.Green tea is considered beneficial in weightloss , cardiovascular function , destroying cancer cells . But I am not sure of these benefits or how quickly the good results can be seen.

9.Green tea bags or loose leaf tea ? Well both are fine but the loose leaf tea is in the purest form .It packs healthier benefits of antioxidants and a rich aroma.

The  main points thatgreen tea has a big amount of antioxidants and acts as a very good detox  ,are the reason enough for me to start drinking it daily . Along with healthydiet and some exercise , incorporating green tea may prove to be verybeneficial for my overall health in the long run.

So from today itself I start with my first cup of Green tea  . To get the maximum I would love to have loose leaf tea even on the go . To  my help comes , Instacuppa Vaccum Insulated Travel French Press . This  stainless steel , vaccum insulated ,leak proof mug  retains heat for as long as 6 hours . It is spill proof and has a sweat free exterior. With this easy to pump single arm press ,  I can brew  my fresh  green tea at home , in  my car or while at work .

You can get the Travel French Press from from Amazon here or Instacuppa store here  


Another good product is the Instacuppa Green Tea detox bottle in which I can enjoy my hot or cold detox weightloss drinks with the help of its infuser. It allows for a choice of fusion methods using leaf tea or tea bags or even fruits and veggies . You can get the green tea detox bottle from Amazon here

You know why Instacuppa ?

To help everyone have a healthy lifestyle which is full of nutrition and also hassle free , Instacuppa products are manufactured exclusively with the minimum use of plastic . Their goal is to offer 100% BPA free products that can boost your stamina and have a well-balanced lifestyle.

I have joined hands with Green tea and Instacuppa .Are you yet to make green tea a part of your healthy routine ?

If you are on twitter then click here to listen to which is my favourite #Instacuppa product


This article is written as a part of SuperBloggerChallenge2019 conducted byHealthwealthbridge.comAllaboutthewoman.com and should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge2019 is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silver Lined Mommy' 

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember how i  had to bear my daughter

Keep Yourself Alive

 Are you alive ? Are you thankful that you are alive ? I am writing this in some spare  time at my workplace and a few minutes ago I got to know about the sudden death of one of our collleagues  . Always smiling and helpful to all , he was in his early forties . Leaving his family and kids crying  , he just decided to fly away , may be to a happier world ( atleast that's what i wish )  Well ! I never intended to begin with  anything of this sort but today's news has left me disturbed you know .  All i can do is to be thankful that I am alive , hale n hearty . Life is so unpredictable you see but still we all have filled our life with hatred , jealousy , competition, ego , leg-pulling , stress, frustration and what not . You or Me can just disappear in a moment and then ?  Let's simplify our life ....a life which is easy going , happy and filled with love for all . Let's stop rushing ! Let's stop judging others ! Let our ego go off with smiles , hugs and gratitude fo