Skip to main content

When was the last time you did Nothing ?

When was the last time you pressed a pause button in your life ?

When was the last time you sat in silence for 10-15 minutes ?

When was the last time you took a real  break from social media for a day ?

When was the last time you took a leave from office just for yourself &  not only for your pending works ?

When was the last time you smiled sitting alone ?

When was the last time you felt worthless ? (It’s worrying if you often feel so )

When was the last time you felt like ” Almost half the life is spent , Baaki bhi aise hi nikal jayegi ”

When was the last time you prayed from heart ?

You may be thinking -What the hell is this writer talking about ? Where is the time to press the pause button  ? I have so many works to do . Others may be free but I have so many responsibilities , so many works . I am busy till evening in the office , then I get busy in cooking , kids , family , TV , I have to watch serials , I need to be updated about the latest news also , I have to socially network also , I have to  read all the notifications and post my own daily status too . I have to plan my future – financial planning , child’s studies , own house and what not .  So much to do and you are talking of pressing the pause button ? How is it possible ? and by the way -Why do I need to pause  ? I am here to achieve so much .

All the time we are hurriedly moving in life – Cook , Eat , Work ,Sleep , Worry and Repeat ! Even when we are not doing anything and just sitting , our Mind is definitely not at rest . It wanders in the past and future . It keeps worrying about the future and blaming the past . Even when we are sleeping , we don’t get a sound sleep like a baby . Our subconscious mind floats in the dreamy world , sometimes scary .

So Basically we (our body) or our mind is  all the time working and that too Non-Stop . No time is there when we do Nothing . We need to take a STOP and do just Nothing .

Doing Nothing can help your soul feel free and easy – free like a flying bird . Training the Mind to be present just in the PRESENT and stop wandering in past or future , can  do wonders to bring out the creativity and live a satisfying calm life .

read some really effective tips to be calm

Now you may say ” Time nahi hai yaar , even the 24 hours appear  less to me ”  If you just said this then let me tell you that you can’t change God’s clock . It is ticking fast tick-tock-tick-tock . We have to manage our time. Let our life not be spent just in Cook, Eat,Work,Sleep,Worry and Repeat . Haven’t you many times said ” Ye zindagi ke kaam kab khatam honge yaar ”  Please be alert that ye zindagi ke kaam to kabhi khatam honge hi nahi . We need to press the pause button to the rushing life .  We have to take out time to do NOTHING . Close your eyes and  Just Sit in Silence for few minutes . Observe your breath , Feel the vibrations  inside and outside . Let the Mind wander , It will worry- that’s its tendency , Bring it back to PRESENT . Press the pause button and do NOTHING .

I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with #Myfriendalexa

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silver Lined Mommy' 

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember how i  had to bear my daughter

Keep Yourself Alive

 Are you alive ? Are you thankful that you are alive ? I am writing this in some spare  time at my workplace and a few minutes ago I got to know about the sudden death of one of our collleagues  . Always smiling and helpful to all , he was in his early forties . Leaving his family and kids crying  , he just decided to fly away , may be to a happier world ( atleast that's what i wish )  Well ! I never intended to begin with  anything of this sort but today's news has left me disturbed you know .  All i can do is to be thankful that I am alive , hale n hearty . Life is so unpredictable you see but still we all have filled our life with hatred , jealousy , competition, ego , leg-pulling , stress, frustration and what not . You or Me can just disappear in a moment and then ?  Let's simplify our life ....a life which is easy going , happy and filled with love for all . Let's stop rushing ! Let's stop judging others ! Let our ego go off with smiles , hugs and gratitude fo