Skip to main content

Blogging Marathon in my Mind #Barathon 2018

I have been blogging for the last around one year . I should not address myself as a newbie blogger now , but still I feel high or low as a blogger sometimes . There are times when I  motivate myself to write blog posts or be active on social media but there also come some times when I feel like quitting blogging . There is a blogging marathon running in my mind all the time – sometimes positive and sometimes negative . Here are the thoughts which peep into my mind as a blogger .

1. Blog Blog Blog – what should I blog about ? A story or a poem ? My life experience or my dreams ?

2. Other bloggers ask me – What’s your niche ? What should I answer them ? I think think and think but I don’t reach to any conclusion . What actually I want to share with my readers ? Rather what actually should I share with my readers ?

3. Why did I name my blog AluBhujia ? Did I plan to write about food earlier or just because this is my favourite bhujia ? Should I change it ? Is it funny ? But  even if I want to change – how is to be changed I don’t know .

4. I don’t have enough followers . Look at other bloggers . They have thousands of subscribers and followers on social media . And Look at Me , I haven’t even reached 500. Oh God help me !

5. I want to participate in the upcoming  blogging challenge . I missed the earlier one also . But it is summer vacation time and I need a relaxing break  in the hills. Ok Leave it , I will participate in the next challenge .

6. When will I start earning from my blog ? See that group of bloggers – all are invited for one or the other campaigns and get paid too . Am I too bad ?

7. People are not reading my blog, not even my hubby . Why  the hell am I blogging ?

8. Every blogger has a laptop and I am still working on my old desktop . When would I be able to save enough money for a new laptop ? How much do I need to save ?

9. Today is the last day to submit in that linky .  I sit to write at 7  pm  and daughter comes up with a problem in her homework . I again sit at 8 pm and within five minutes hubby starts feeling hungry and demands dinner . I sit at 9 pm after finishing almost everything else but at 10pm my body starts reclining in the bed .  Mind says “So ja yaar ”  I have to get up early morning at 5 am.

10. I think I am living in a wrong city . There are no opportunities for bloggers as the ones in Delhi or Banglore have .

11. Mom is cooking Chole Bhature today and they puffed up so well . Wait Wait let me click its pic first . May be I get to use in any of my blog posts .

12. I see out of balcony – I conceive a story . I talk to a friend – I conceive a blog post . Yesterday I saw a female dog feeding her four puppies together – I conceived many thoughts . But when is the time to write about all this ?

13. Look at that blogger – she writes so interesting and gripping fiction , her stories are published on so many other platforms .  I also need to work on it . Ok this weekend pakka .

14. What are my page views ? My DA , my PA ? I have to research about improving it . I also need to learn SEO tricks . When When When ?

15. I get only 4-5  likes and retweets  on my tweets . I am jealous of the ones who get 40-50 retweets and many comments too .

16. In that challenge , X was the winner . In the second challenge , Y got so many beautiful handmade gifts . I also completed all the conditions but I didn’t get any gift . I won’t participate now onwards .

There are many many more such thoughts which come to my mind as a blogger . But I work hard that such negative thoughts do not overpower me . I push myself , I challenge my limits , I participate if not all but in many blogging challenges , I think , I write , I read , I design , I manage my time as much as possible . Yes !  I am running a blogging marathon all the time and I am  committed .

[tweetshare tweet=”Marathon is for passionate . And I have a passion for Blogging .” username=”sharealubhujia”]

This post is my Day 1 post for #Barathon 2018 and the theme is Marathon

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silver Lined Mommy' 

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember how i  had to bear my daughter

Keep Yourself Alive

 Are you alive ? Are you thankful that you are alive ? I am writing this in some spare  time at my workplace and a few minutes ago I got to know about the sudden death of one of our collleagues  . Always smiling and helpful to all , he was in his early forties . Leaving his family and kids crying  , he just decided to fly away , may be to a happier world ( atleast that's what i wish )  Well ! I never intended to begin with  anything of this sort but today's news has left me disturbed you know .  All i can do is to be thankful that I am alive , hale n hearty . Life is so unpredictable you see but still we all have filled our life with hatred , jealousy , competition, ego , leg-pulling , stress, frustration and what not . You or Me can just disappear in a moment and then ?  Let's simplify our life ....a life which is easy going , happy and filled with love for all . Let's stop rushing ! Let's stop judging others ! Let our ego go off with smiles , hugs and gratitude fo