Skip to main content

Pampering myself with Glamego Beauty Box - What's there in Glamego APRIL 2018 BOX ?

What is Glamego ?

Glamego Box is India’s no.1 beauty subscription box. The box includes 4 beauty products  all at just Rs 399 /- inclusive of free shipping . However if you  plan to subscribe to this beauty box for 12 months then the price is even lesser , u can get the box @299/- each for twelve month subscription ,  including shipping. The top beauty products at such affordable price ! And another  good part is that before sending , they ask you details about your skin type and then suggest the products according to your need.

What’s inside Glamego Beauty Box April  2018 ?

Glamego April Box :- Perfect Summer Skin Care +  Makeup Edition

I was excited to receive my Glamego Beauty Box April 2018 . I have received 4 beauty products and the most thrillng  moment was  when I could see a surprise product too . WOW ! 😄😄Thats what my response was.

Glamego April

So April Box came actually with 5 products :

1.  My Island Kiss  14 gm / Rs 499INR

2. TJORI Anti-Tan Pack  50gm / Rs 525 INR

3. NELF USA -Compact  9gm/ Rs 350 INR

4.  VedicLine Gold Facial   /Rs 350 INR

5. The surprise product

*****

So you can see that  apart from the surprise product , the four  beauty products are worth Rs 1725 /-and You can get  these just at 399/- inclusive of shipping . So Glamego gave me quality beauty products along with  lot of saving on my pocket .

1. My Island Kiss Lip Tint

Glamego April2018

 

This one is 100% organic and safe lip moisturiser.  It’s a lip tint cum lip balm nominated for Vogue Beauty Awards 2018.  With the ingredients of castor oil, vitamin E oil and organic beeswax , this is going to take care of your lips , leaving them soft & with a lovely tint.  It’s the product I love as I don’t even have the time to put on a lipstick in the mornings. So this smart little petroleum free wonder will have a permanent place in my wallet for hydrating my lips whenever I want .

2. TJORI Anti-Tan Pack

Glamego April 2018

 

As summer has already started , this is every skin’s need .  With the ingredients of natural oils and raw turmeric , this pack is a perfect natural sun defense . This is going to form a beautiful shield on the skin and reverse the effect of skin damaging radicals. Just mix with water and apply on your face and neck. Wash and pat dry . Daily our skin undergoes so much polluting effects . I travel daily 100 km and I would be happy if  this product comes to my rescue.

3. NELF USA-Compact :  Fairness Compact powder

Glamego April

This is a compact with SPF18 for sun protection against darkening . This is oil free  and very light weight . Your skin  can have a perfect bright finish with this super smooth compact . The product comes in a smart black packing and has a soft fragrance. Go for NELF USA- compact for the flawless coverage.

4. VedicLine Gold Facial

Glamego April 2018

 

As Ayurveda suggests use of saffron , almond , turmeric , this VedicLine product works on essence therapy and  has all these ingredients along with gold dust .  You can give a luster and glow to your skin on any of the occasions like in a party or any other festive occasions . It’s  a good product for brides as well as grooms. It’s suitable for all skin types . The Facial has ingredients for  all the steps to be followed in separate pouches , along with step no. written on it . So cleanse,  exfoliate, nourish and rejuvenate your skin with this Facial . I  am going to use it  this weekend and  May my skin bloom  !!

5.  Surprise Product

This is the most exciting part as we women love surprises . My Glamego April Box came with a  clarifying face masque as the surprise product .

Glamego April2018With the ingredients of glycerine and multani mitti , this masque is very nice fragrant and promises to cleanse your skin from inside . Just apply on to your face . Let dry and rinse.

 

Pros

These products are organic and are from premium brands .  Glamego is taking care of my skin in summers along with makeup essentials.  And the best part  is that the products are made available to us at just Rs 399/- along with free shipping . It’s not a big spending when it comes to my beauty shopping , after all I am pampering myself .

Cons

You may not get products of your choice . It comes as a  surprise beauty box. But surprises are always so special and beautiful .

And  don’t forget that the best part is :

Glamego

You can view the unboxing video of Glamego April Box here .  After watching , I think You would definitely  give Glamego a try , Do  visit Glamego.com and  rejuvenate  yourself .

This article is written as a part of #Superbloggerchallenge2018 conducted by healthwealthbridge.com, Fashionablefoodz.com , allaboutthewoman.com and it should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content is owned by the blogger and Superbloggerchallenge2018 is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silver Lined Mommy' 

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember how i  had to bear my daughter

Keep Yourself Alive

 Are you alive ? Are you thankful that you are alive ? I am writing this in some spare  time at my workplace and a few minutes ago I got to know about the sudden death of one of our collleagues  . Always smiling and helpful to all , he was in his early forties . Leaving his family and kids crying  , he just decided to fly away , may be to a happier world ( atleast that's what i wish )  Well ! I never intended to begin with  anything of this sort but today's news has left me disturbed you know .  All i can do is to be thankful that I am alive , hale n hearty . Life is so unpredictable you see but still we all have filled our life with hatred , jealousy , competition, ego , leg-pulling , stress, frustration and what not . You or Me can just disappear in a moment and then ?  Let's simplify our life ....a life which is easy going , happy and filled with love for all . Let's stop rushing ! Let's stop judging others ! Let our ego go off with smiles , hugs and gratitude fo