Skip to main content

Let's Detoxify & Be Healthier with Instacuppa

When it comes to health , we follow many advices , like go for a walk , don’t have fried food , have more of fruits , etc. etc. etc.  We are able to follow few , be consistent and again drop because of one or the other reasons . One health consciousness trick that we can be consistent with and which is very easy to follow, is to have more of water . As summers are approaching , body’s need for water even further increases . Water is our body’s life . It keeps you hydrated and has the capacity to flush out any toxins from the body , making you feel lighter and rejuvenated.

Instacuppa

Nowadays we often hear about DETOX WATER  . It is something which  is made by infusing water with fresh veggies or fruits . Apart from its benefits , it is something flavoury and helps keep you away from the other artificial drinks available in the market .

The benefits of detox water are many :

Toxins are flushed away : Detox word itself explains that it is going to get rid the body of toxins . Flushing away of toxins will help improving skin health and your digestive system will also start functioning in a better way .

Keeping your energy level high : The detox drinks have the power to boost your energy level and when you feel good from inside , your mental health improves and life appears happy all the times . After all its all in the mind . So let’s detox our Mind and body too .

Weight loss : Detox drinks are a must part of fitness routine . They help in weight loss . Carry the detox drink in a smart bottle all day along with you  and keep drinking it frequently , especially when you have the craving to go to the canteen in your office .

As I was searching more on detox water , I came to know of some new products from Instacuppa .

Instacuppa

Instacuppa is trying to help all drink healthy natural beverages anywhere . Why to go for preservative gas filled drinks when we can easily  go natural and healthy ?

Instacuppa products use minimum of plastic , rather go for glass or bamboo . Their varied products are helping people to boost stamina and recharge their well-being .

Some more health tips 

Instacuppa products help you manage weightloss in style . As part of your fitness regime , when you are brisk walking or jogging in the park or working out at a gym , if the detox drink is carried in a smart outfit , then that makes a style fitness statement u know !! This is where Instacuppa can again help , as its products are all really tall, dark and handsome !!

Instacuppa infuser bottles make a great detox water for you . Use melons , cucumber , orange , lemon , kiwi , strawberry , any fruits of your choice and get detoxified in a flavoursome way . Just slice the fruits thinly , put in the infuser bottle and soon the flavours and nutrients would be infused in water and your detox drink is ready . Have a look at the  infuser bottle .  You can go here to read  more reviews or buy the product .

 

For Instacuppa Fruit Infuser water bottle Tritan edition – click here

For Instacuppa Fruit Infuser water bottle Steel edition – click here 

For Instacuppa Green tea detox bottle – click here

I am a coffee lover too , I love the frothed coffee in the cafes , I just got excited when I read how Instacuppa coffee maker can help me have this at the comfort of my home. I can have my coffee latte and give a frothed milkshake to my kiddo . O How tempting it is !!

Instacuppa , I am comingggg!!! You too can check the coffee maker  here and visit Instacuppa store.com  for more info on any  of the products

One more thing , Shop for the Instacuppa products Bindaas as they give moneyback guarantee . If you are not satisfied with the product , they will take it back . And if you like it , they again have an option of putting smile on your face when you upload your selfie with their product . Isn’t it exciting ???

Instacuppa offers healthier flavoured lifestyle , in style .

So Ready !!! Get Set Go…..Go for Instacuppa

This article is written as a part of #Superbloggerchallenge2018 conducted by healthwealthbridge.com, Fashionablefoodz.com , allaboutthewoman.com and it should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content is owned by the blogger and Superbloggerchallenge2018 is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silver Lined Mommy' 

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember how i  had to bear my daughter

Education 5E Model : Which are the most important Es ?

Hi ! My name is Monika and  I am a teacher . I am working in the field of Education or should I say the field of Teaching-Learning for the last 18 years . My Basic educational qualification is Bachelor of Science (Mathematics  & Physics as the main subjects ) followed by Masters in Physics . So I have been teaching these two subjects for the last so many years . I have spent more years teaching Mathematics than Physics . When we talk of Teaching-Learning or Education  , there are many theories and approaches  available. One of them is constructivist approach to learning . It  focuses on the principle that Knowledge must be constructed and not just transmitted. Unlike Traditional approach in the classroom , Constructivist approach focuses that the teacher poses problems and questions for the students . The students themselves try to find the solutions based on their prior learning . All this promotes curiosity and creativity among the students. I have often used the constructivist