Skip to main content

5 Assets I got from the Blogging Challenge #superbloggerchallenge2018

I wanted to write about the things I have learned or loved about #superbloggerchallenge2018 as  yet .Oh ! For my nonblogger friends , let me tell you that #superbloggerchallenge2018 is a 10 week long blogging challenge in which I am participating .  The challenge has reached halfway and 6th week has started . This challenge is co-hosted by three wonderful bloggers , Dr Amrita , Dr Bushra and  Foodietweeter Uttpal Krushna . My connection with Dr Amrita started with #MMM . She is an avid reader with her love for her  balcony  garden. I feel connected with her through her blog healthwealthbridge where she keeps posting about various health issues or blogging secrets or parenting tips . I sometimes feel very surprised how she manages to take out time for blogging too after her tiring  Doctor routine . The second host  is Dr Bushra who blogs all about a woman -health , beauty  , food or lifestyle . I love her advice of talking practical in one’s blog and not just adding another theoretical chapter in Google. The third co-hosted is UK from fashionablefoodz.com who blogs about fitness , fashion and food at his blog . I really appreciate the way he has answered my queries at times , explaining little tit-bits.

#superbloggerchallenge2018

When the hosts are so generous &  professional bloggers , you definitely get to learn a lot from the challenge .

Here are the 5 things Assets I got from #superbloggerchallenge2018 :

1.  Help and Motivation

All the hosts are real professional bloggers who really want everyone in the community to grow . Newsletters , tutorials and videos are used to encourage us and try our hands on the different aspects of blogging . Help is provided at each step so that we Create good content and  then  our content is made  to reach the right audience .Monetary motivation  is also a key factor of this  challenge .

2. Friendships

Being a part of this challenge , I have been able to grow my friend list . Although I haven’t met any of them personally but it feels like we know each other since long . Visiting each other’s online space , getting to know about their life , how they spend their day , all this  creates a bond . Doesn’t it ? And these friends are so special that they are always ready to read me ,and  encourage me to write more . Plus the advantage of getting new ideas from each other and the varied styles of writing .

3. Great Quality  Content

#Superbloggerchallenge2018  hosts a big  reading -writing community , where very useful authentic content is being shared from  across the world .  The finest content is  delivered in  my phone itself .  The challenge has also helped me to be consistent in blogging , consistent both in writing as well as reading . Because  good writing comes only with good reading .

4. Blogging and Social Media Tips

An year ago , I didn’t know what exactly a blog is . All I knew was facebook where I  used to share some of my moments . But today , if not much , but   I can say that I  know the ABC of blogging .   I am learning now on daily basis . The #superbloggerchallenge 2018 has  opened  the doors of  my vision towards  Twitter , Instagram , Twitterchats and the latest is Pinterest . Today only I created a business profile on Pinterest . I am new to this but  no worries , I have the mentors  along in this  journey , who always reply “Don’t worry ”  even when  I ask something  silly .

5. Designing

Earlier  when I used to see the catchy  graphics on others’ blogs , I used to feel  like I was left much behind . Online presence definitely needs  striking and spectacular images highlighting your text matter . Then I was told about Canva . Thanks #superbloggerchallenge2018 . Now I also flaunt my posts with any kind of graphics that convey message to my readers instantly .

The challenge has just crossed halfway and I am sure I will be able to learn many more things out of this #superbloggerchallenge2018  , which would be my lifelong assets , helping me to be a SUPER BLOGGER .

I Wish to participate every year in #superbloggerchallenge

This article is written as a part of #Superbloggerchallenge2018 conducted by healthwealthbridge.com, Fashionablefoodz.com , allaboutthewoman.com and it should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content is owned by the blogger and Superbloggerchallenge2018 is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silver Lined Mommy' 

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember how i  had to bear my daughter

Education 5E Model : Which are the most important Es ?

Hi ! My name is Monika and  I am a teacher . I am working in the field of Education or should I say the field of Teaching-Learning for the last 18 years . My Basic educational qualification is Bachelor of Science (Mathematics  & Physics as the main subjects ) followed by Masters in Physics . So I have been teaching these two subjects for the last so many years . I have spent more years teaching Mathematics than Physics . When we talk of Teaching-Learning or Education  , there are many theories and approaches  available. One of them is constructivist approach to learning . It  focuses on the principle that Knowledge must be constructed and not just transmitted. Unlike Traditional approach in the classroom , Constructivist approach focuses that the teacher poses problems and questions for the students . The students themselves try to find the solutions based on their prior learning . All this promotes curiosity and creativity among the students. I have often used the constructivist