Skip to main content

चांदनी...ओ मेरी चांदनी #sridevi

 

#sridevi

कलागृह में लोग इकट्ठा होने  शुरू हो गए थे । परंतु आज दिलों में वो उमंग नही थी , हवाओं में घुंघरुओं सी थिरकन नही थी, चांद जैसे अपनी चांदनी बिखेरना ही भूल गया था , एक अजीब सा मर्म था चारों ओर ।

नृत्यकला व अभिनय की धनी चांदनी अक्सर इस कलागृह में अपनी प्रतिभा का प्रदर्शन करती थी व तालियों से पूरा कलागृह गूंजायमान हो उठता था । अपनी कला व इस कलागृह से गहन प्रेम था चांदनी को । हर बार प्रदर्शन के शुरू व अंत मे इस मंच को बड़े आदरभाव से स्पर्श करती थी , जैसे किसी बड़े के चरणस्पर्श कर दुयाएँ लेती हो ।

आज इस रंगमंच से आखिरी स्पर्श के लिए  लाया जा रहा था चांदनी को , ज़िन्दगी को अचानक से अलविदा जो कह गयी थी वो ।

नाजाने क्यूँ  अचानक  से  उस चांदनी को , उस रंग भरे बादल को प्रभु ने अपने आगोश में ले लिया । ज़िन्दगी के रंगमंच को छोड़कर , सबके दिलों पर बिजली गिराकर , कहाँ चली गयी वो चांदनी ।

#sridevi

This post is written for the prompt “Colosseum” under #fridayfotofiction hosted  by Tina and Mayuri

Read  my another #fiction piece on women empowerment

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember ho...

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silv...

Uplift your mood

 My evening today was not good . I was doing all domestic chores in a  burdened way. I tried watching some  movie but it couldn't interest me . One of my colleagues called to intimate me of  some upcoming duty. That further pressurized my bad  mood . I wore my shoes , put on my headphones and got ready for a walk . After walking for around half an hour and listening to old bollywood , my feet took me towards the splash pool where children were enjoying . I removed my shoes and sat there at the edge of the pool dipping my feet into the water. Watching me , one of my friends also came and sat along . Both of us sat for quite  long on the edge of pool - chatting and dabbling our toes in the water. This cooled my mind and uplifted my mood .  You need to find  your own ways to uplift your mood as and when required . Music , Dance ,Good food , Laughing , shopping ,picnic ,  playing any sport you like , painting , talking to someone , chanting a man...