Skip to main content

5 Best Quotes on Friends -Lets be Grateful to our friends #gratefulness

Friendship……what a lovely bond. Isn’t it ? We experience many friendships in our life right from the day we are born. Our parents become our first best friends , then relatives , then we make many during our school n college and then God sends another very good friend in our life  that’s our spouse. Of course I am grateful to all the good friends I  got to make in my life . But few were the special ones which immediately come into my mind whenever friendship is talked of. I am remembering today my friends which are pure friends , I mean not husband or parents or siblings , but the friends I made in my hostel days.

I wish to dedicate the following 5 Best quotes to those friends which have created a permanent mark on my heart.

A FRIEND IS WHAT THE HEART NEEDS ALL THE TIME

Whenever we are feeling down , sometimes we don’t even know the reason for it , what our heart craves for is a true friend , with whom we can just open our heart and feel light.  That true friend to whom even if you say “sab theek hai ” would ask ” acha chal ab bata bhi de kya hua ” . Our true friend can feel our emotions and together it is possible to multiply happiness n divide sorrows , no doubt to it. Friends are the light which guides us in the dark.

FRIENDS ARE THE SIBLINGS GOD NEVER GAVE US

So true , yes , the good friends make a great bond like we have some blood relation. Its always fun to be with friends with whom we can do brotherly or sisterly fun activities , laugh at each other , help each other and motivate each other . They are the stressbusters. I still remember my hostel friends Veenu, Nitu, Navita, JP, Aman , Hema and Pallavi with whom I have cried, laughed and even be funny.

Read my emotional post on hostel life here

A FRIEND IS SOMEONE WHO GIVES YOU TOTAL FREEDOM TO BE YOURSELF

We can be as natural with our friends and because we are natural , we really enjoy each other’s company. Many times in our life we act formally and want to appear sophisticated at times . But Don’t you think the real laughter comes from within when  together friends are making little bevkoofiyan. Pagalpanti bhi zaruri hai !!!

FRIENDSHIP BRINGS ALONG LIGHTNESS AND POSITIVITY

Friends

As we grow older we need more friend’s time, even psychological studies say so. Friendship comes with lightness and positivity as contrast to sometimes serious and taunting atmosphere at home. Don’t you think spending just few minutes with a good friend at a golgappa rehri is more enjoyable than a formal family dinner at a 5 star hotel ? Yes , friends lighten our  stress and boost us to be able to face the daily little pressures of life , be it backbiting at workplace or homely stress because of  motherhood or being family’s daughter-in-law.

LIFE IS BETTER WITH FRIENDS

Friendship is one of the great joys of life. Our true friends are our support and strength. They complete our personality.  And Friends are the ones who blossom our souls. They always keep spreading a fragrance even in my thoughts . I am reminded of few songs on friendship ……

Ye Dosti Hum Nahi Todenge ( of Amitabh Bachhan and Dharmendra in the movie Sholay )

Dil chahta hai Hum Na Rahen Kabhi Yaron ke Bin ( of Aamir Khan in the movie Dil Chahta Hai )

We all should be grateful to our friends and should keep recurring investments in our friendships , frequent messages or meetings are all that is required . Love you my dear Friends !!!

Please share about your friends too , with whom u have spent the most wonderful times of your life .

Linking this post with Amrita for #Novemberthankfulness Challenge #thankfulthursdays

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silver Lined Mommy' 

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember how i  had to bear my daughter

Education 5E Model : Which are the most important Es ?

Hi ! My name is Monika and  I am a teacher . I am working in the field of Education or should I say the field of Teaching-Learning for the last 18 years . My Basic educational qualification is Bachelor of Science (Mathematics  & Physics as the main subjects ) followed by Masters in Physics . So I have been teaching these two subjects for the last so many years . I have spent more years teaching Mathematics than Physics . When we talk of Teaching-Learning or Education  , there are many theories and approaches  available. One of them is constructivist approach to learning . It  focuses on the principle that Knowledge must be constructed and not just transmitted. Unlike Traditional approach in the classroom , Constructivist approach focuses that the teacher poses problems and questions for the students . The students themselves try to find the solutions based on their prior learning . All this promotes curiosity and creativity among the students. I have often used the constructivist