Skip to main content

Why Not Yell Away the Anger ?#writetribeproblogger

I wanted to write about myself. What should I write ? My positive points or negative points ? What are my positive points ? What are my negative points ? I had to spend few minutes thinking about all this. My mind could bullet down many characteristics about myself but I doubted how many were the positive ones. Heart wanted to write about one of the finest qualities about myself.

Sitting next to me was my better half , when I asked him about my qualities , he went into a deep thinking mode , unnnn……,  ticking his brain , & then suddenly said ” You yell many times  ” he made a teasingly smiling face too.

Hearing this, I quickly acknowledged it. Yes , I do yell many times.But  is this the quality I should write about myself ?

Heart & Brain shook hands and decided to write about this yelling only , whether it’s positive point or negative.

Yes,  I yell but  also calm down quickly. So what’s the harm ?  Why not yell away the anger ?

Anger is part of  our lives  , whether over a petty issue out of the  motherhood assignments  or some frustration at workplace or the typical tiny daily challenges of marital life .

Many people advice to take deep breaths or drink water, count 1 to 10 or walk a little to calm oneself. But I am just not able to take any pause .

Yes, I yell but  also calm down quickly.

If I get angry over someone or something , I find it better to reflect my anger by yelling instead of just mumbling. By yelling, my anger is quickly tossed away in air and my mind is again free like a bird. I get calmed down so quickly,  in less than 5 minutes. No bad feelings at all about the person after it has been yelled away.

Image result for express anger quotes

By not expressing anger and keeping it just to myself , wouldn’t I be harming myself even more ? Better the other person also gets to share a piece of the burnt cake. After all , we should share everything.

In marital life challenges , we often have diversion of thoughts, simple discussions sometimes become shouterschat. In one moment I am yelling ( which intensifies my spouse’s anger ) and in another two minutes I am giggling ( which intensifies his anger even more )

I don’t know if this is a good point about me  or not . O ho , I know what you want to say . That  this is a negative point and I need to work upon it . Ok Ok I will try but as at present  it’s there and I happily accept it. It keeps me relaxed .

Instead of burying my anger feelings or shying it  away from others , Why not just yell away the anger ?

Instead of piling up my anger that may cause a bigger explosion of internalized anger (may lead to high BP or depression ) Why not just yell  away the anger ?

Am I the only one who prefers to yell away the anger ?

I am taking part in WriteTribe #writetribeproblogger Challenge October 2017

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silver Lined Mommy' 

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember how i  had to bear my daughter

Keep Yourself Alive

 Are you alive ? Are you thankful that you are alive ? I am writing this in some spare  time at my workplace and a few minutes ago I got to know about the sudden death of one of our collleagues  . Always smiling and helpful to all , he was in his early forties . Leaving his family and kids crying  , he just decided to fly away , may be to a happier world ( atleast that's what i wish )  Well ! I never intended to begin with  anything of this sort but today's news has left me disturbed you know .  All i can do is to be thankful that I am alive , hale n hearty . Life is so unpredictable you see but still we all have filled our life with hatred , jealousy , competition, ego , leg-pulling , stress, frustration and what not . You or Me can just disappear in a moment and then ?  Let's simplify our life ....a life which is easy going , happy and filled with love for all . Let's stop rushing ! Let's stop judging others ! Let our ego go off with smiles , hugs and gratitude fo