Skip to main content

My Dear Blog #festivalofwords#6 #writetribe Day 5

WriteTribe celebrates writing. The #WTFOW#6 is a festival in which one has to write for 7 days in a row. This is my post for Day 5.

A LETTER TO MY BLOG

My Dear Blog

You are newly born in my life, but I  love you from day 1 , just like  a mother loves her child.   A mother  develops     love for her child even before he is born  , same is the case with me for you.

My dear Blog , I just love to take care of you and feed you daily with variety of dishes(posts) . I love to dress you beautifully  with new  images, widgets , plugins and slideshows. When you are dressed up cutely , even just looking at you gives me pleasure.  On some days , I don’t get time to talk to you or I may not be able to take care of you properly , but please don’t be angry with me for this , I love u  a lot my dear .

Just like a mom feels happy when someone praises  her child , I also feel so so happy when someone comes to you, pats your back, hugs you and gives you blessings in the form of comments or shares.

It’s good to send you sometimes to the link parties, where you make so many new friends and enjoy with them . I feel thankful to the hosts of these parties who try their best to take care of you and make you smile.

My dear Blog ,  you may be a little child as now , but remember a large and fruitful tree grows from a tiny seed only. You should go for walks  daily to the other blogs , learn from them  , love them and be loved in return .May God bless you my dear Blog . May you grow up tall and so  smart that everyone just loves you and is eager to pass a smile to you or shake hands with you.

My dear Blog, there is a long way to go . Keep progressing day by day , but remember not to hurt anybody’s feelings in the process. Always try to spread love and care in this world. People will remember you for your kind gestures and words. May you be able to make a place for yourself in everyone’s hearts. If you win their hearts ,   a good Alexa rank is surely waiting for you .

My dear Blog,  always try to add taste  in the lives of others , as your name ‘ AluBhujia’  suggests.

 

My dear Blog , you will have to face a  lot of competition in today’s blogging world.  Just keep doing your best , challenge yourself and test your boundaries.  You should  participate in variety of blog hops , share your thoughts in blogger groups  & write in the various blogging communities.   It will bring out all that’s best for you .  This way , you would be able to dance in the social media too. And u know , competition keeps you focussed and it energizes you.

Remember , whatever you face in the  outside world, here is your mumma who is always there for you  ,  always thinking about you and praying for you. Love you loads .

With my deep loving wishes

Your Mumma

Monika

I am taking part in #writebravely #writetribe  The Write Tribe Festival of Words #6

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silver Lined Mommy' 

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember how i  had to bear my daughter

Keep Yourself Alive

 Are you alive ? Are you thankful that you are alive ? I am writing this in some spare  time at my workplace and a few minutes ago I got to know about the sudden death of one of our collleagues  . Always smiling and helpful to all , he was in his early forties . Leaving his family and kids crying  , he just decided to fly away , may be to a happier world ( atleast that's what i wish )  Well ! I never intended to begin with  anything of this sort but today's news has left me disturbed you know .  All i can do is to be thankful that I am alive , hale n hearty . Life is so unpredictable you see but still we all have filled our life with hatred , jealousy , competition, ego , leg-pulling , stress, frustration and what not . You or Me can just disappear in a moment and then ?  Let's simplify our life ....a life which is easy going , happy and filled with love for all . Let's stop rushing ! Let's stop judging others ! Let our ego go off with smiles , hugs and gratitude fo