Skip to main content

Begin Today #Prerna #BlogchatterA2Z

Do you value time ?

Most of us live as if we have an unlimited time on this earth to do all the things we want to do or we should do so as to have a rewarding life . So we keep procrastinating and put our dreams on hold and we continue with daily life chores that keep us all the time busy . We many times make the excuse ” Time hi nahi hai “

How much time is left in your Life ? Do you know ?

How old are you today ? In your thirtees or forties ? Imagine yourself ten years back . You had some dreams at that time which you wanted to fulfill . You had some goals .  May be you wanted to inculcate a new habit in your life . If you look today then what do you notice ? Have those dreams been fulfilled ? Did you work efficiently towards your goals ?Have these years made you embrace any new habit ?
value of time
Let me give  my own example . Ten years ago I came into contact with a religious organization ISKCON which emphasizes on the love of God via  chanting of hare krishna mantra . That’s a way of meditation – a way of focussing the mind on the vibrational sound.  I really found it to be peaceful and wanted it to become a  part of my life . I tried it for few months , but after that i gave the same excuse “Time hi nahi hai “
Today I think if I could continue that meditation for all these 10 years , how  powerful spiritual strength  would there have been  in my life by now  . How much peace , contentment i could attain and also relief from stress and unwanted habits .
That means I have wasted these ten years – just because i thought I had unlimited time . I am not allowed to show any regrets now , after all it was I who wasted the precious time of my life . What is my future plan now ? Should I  procrastinate again for say another ten years? Do I again want to make regrets after few years ? Or should I start working  towards my unfulfilled desires or goals today onwards ?

Understand the value of Time

 Everyone on this earth has been allotted a fixed time on this earth  . We don’t know when the last day of our life would knock all of a sudden . So we must develop a keen sense of awareness about our time .  We must stop procrastinating and invest our time wisely in the activities which we really want out of life .
“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”  ― Mother Teresa
Effective Time management is what is important . Stop using the phrase “Time hi nahi hai ” because “time to kabhi hoga hi nahi” . If you want something in life – you may  never find time , you must make time . Know the value of Time .  You can’t hold on the time which is gone . So Begin Today.
value of time
value of time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember ho...

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silv...

Uplift your mood

 My evening today was not good . I was doing all domestic chores in a  burdened way. I tried watching some  movie but it couldn't interest me . One of my colleagues called to intimate me of  some upcoming duty. That further pressurized my bad  mood . I wore my shoes , put on my headphones and got ready for a walk . After walking for around half an hour and listening to old bollywood , my feet took me towards the splash pool where children were enjoying . I removed my shoes and sat there at the edge of the pool dipping my feet into the water. Watching me , one of my friends also came and sat along . Both of us sat for quite  long on the edge of pool - chatting and dabbling our toes in the water. This cooled my mind and uplifted my mood .  You need to find  your own ways to uplift your mood as and when required . Music , Dance ,Good food , Laughing , shopping ,picnic ,  playing any sport you like , painting , talking to someone , chanting a man...