Skip to main content

खौफ्फ़ An Empowerment Story -in Hindi #WomensDay

बचपन याद करने बैठूं तो काले घने बादलों सा एहसास होता है

एक माँ के इलावा कोई भी तो प्यार नहीं करता था मुझे

माँ तो कभी ” मेरा प्यारा बच्चा ” कहकर चूम लेती तो कई बार मुझे गले लगाकर कहती ” दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत गुड़िया तो भगवान् ने
मुझे ही दे दी “….. मैं भी माँ से पूरा ज़ोर लगाकर लिपट जाती थी ।

आँखें नम हो जाती थी माँ की ,इतना प्यार करती थी मुझे….

लेकिन घर के बाकी सब लोग , यहाँ तक कि बाबा भी मुझे “कलंक” कहते रहते थे , माँ को भी अक्सर सुनाया जाता “कलंक लगाकर रख दिया पूरे खानदान पर ”

मेरा छोटा सा नादान सा मन समझ नहीं पाता था कि मैं दरअसल हूँ क्या —-एक खूबसूरत सा कलंक ?

कलंक शब्द का मतलब भी तो नहीं समझाया  था स्कूल में मैडम ने ।

एक दिन स्कूल से लौटते हुए कुछ घृणित नज़रों ने मुझ पर वार कर दिया , घर आकर जब माँ को उन मैले हाथों व्  पहली बार अपने तन पर महसूस किये उस घिनौने दर्द का ज़िक्र किया तो माँ की दिल की धड़कन जैसे अचानक बढ़ गयी , आँखें खुली की खुली रह गयीं पर माँ ने मेरे होठों पर ज़ोर से ऊँगली दबाकर कहा ” चुप बस चुप मुँह पर ताला  लगा ले ; मेरी गुड़िया नहीं तो जीने नहीं देंगे हमे ।

उस वक़्त समझ तो पूरी तरह आयी नहीं थी मुझे ,

पर उस दर्द से अंदर जैसे कुछ बिखर सा गया था , कुछ टूट सा गया था ।

कई दिन तक देखती रही , जब भी माँ अकेली होती तो उसके आँसू थमने का नाम नहीं लेते थे ।

अजीब सी घुटन होने लगी थी , माँ बस बेबस सी गूंगी सी , मुझे भी बोलने नहीं दे रही थी और उस दिन से माँ ने मुझे ” मेरी खूबसूरत गुड़िया ” या ” मेरा प्यारा बच्चा” कहकर पुकारना भी छोड़ दिया ।

पर बाबा तो अभी भी उसी नाम से पुकार रहे थे “कलंक”

आखिर  मुझे कोई तो समझा दे  क्या हो गया , होता क्या है ये कलंक ,  क्या कोई खता हो गयी थी मुझसे ?

ज्यों ज्यों बड़ी हो रही थी मैं , कुछ  कुछ समझ आने लगी , चुप्पी की आड़ में जो जुर्म किये गए उनका पर्दा आँखों के सामने से हटने लगा था

चुप्पी – मेरे जन्म पे आंसुओं की चुप्पी

चुप्पी- माँ की बेबसी की चुप्पी

चुप्पी- घिनौनी आँखों के ज़हर की चुप्पी

चुप्पी-खौफ्फ़ की चुप्पी…….

 

इस चुप्पी को तोडना होगा ,घुटन का बंधन छोड़ना होगा

गुमसुम सी कब तक रहूंगी ,घुटघुट के कब तक जिऊंगी

चुप्पी  नहीं ,बुलंद आवाज़ बनना है मुझे

बेबस नहीं ,आत्मविश्वास बनना है मुझे

 

नादान बचपन में समझ नहीं पायी तो तुमने क्या सोचा – ज़िन्दगी भर के लिए बिखर गयी क्या मैं?

आवाज़ मैंने अपनी बुलंद कर दी ,

मुझे ‘कलंक’ कहने वालों को नज़रअंदाज़ करने लगी

डटी रही , प्रगति के पथ पर शांत सी बहती रही

नहीं  बही तो बस केवल माँ की बेबसी के संग कभी नहीं बही

 

पर   आज नाजाने क्यूँ , रोके नहीं रुक रहे मेरे ये आंसू , आंसुओं के संग बहे जा रही हूँ ।

उस खूबसूरत से चेहरे में जाने क्या करिश्मा है कि नज़र ही नहीं हट रही ।

“माँ” मुझे माँ बोलने वाली एक नन्ही सी जान ने आज धरती पर कदम रखा है।

हाँ  ! माँ बन गयी हूँ मैं भी ।

ह्रदय से ये ख़ुशी संभाली नहीं जा रही ।

पर दिल के किसी कोने में जो खौफ्फ़ छिपा है उसका क्या ?

जो मैंने सहा वो सब मेरी बेटी को तो नहीं सहना पड़ेगा ?

कोई   उसे कलंक कहकर तो नहीं पुकारेगा ?

मेरी माँ ने जैसे मेरे मन का खौफ्फ़  भांप लिया , नन्ही परी को गोद में उठाकर गुनगुनाने लगीे :

तेरे पंखों में सारे सितारे जड़ूं 

तेरी चुनर सतरंगी बुनूँ

तेरे नैनों में सजा दूँ नया सपना

हो री चिरईया नन्ही सी चिड़िया ।

 

माँ की लोरी से नन्ही परी तो कुछ ही पलों में सो गयी ।

उसे पालने में सुलाकर माँ मेरे करीब आयी

मुझे आगोश में लेते हुए , माथे को चूमते हुए बोली

” मेरा प्यारा बच्चा , भगवान् ने दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत गुड़िया मुझे ही दे दी ”

ज़ुबाँ पर लगा वो ताला खुल रहा है धीरे धीरे हौले हौले

बिखरे टूटे टुकड़े सारे जुड़ रहे हैं धीरे धीरे हौले हौले

माँ के आंसू व्  बेबसी आज साहस बनकर उनकी आँखों से झिलमिला रहे थे ।

 

लम्बी डगर है पर हिम्मत है संग ,हर आंसू बनेगा इक नयी तरंग
बेखौफ्फ़ आज़ाद है जीना मुझे 

ज़माना चले न चले मेरे संग
बोलूंगी हल्ला आवाज़ दबंग  ,लड़ने चली हूँ आज़ादी की जंग
बेखौफ्फ़ आज़ाद है जीना मुझे

 

The above mentioned हो री चिरईया नन्ही सी चिड़िया ……ज़ुबाँ पर लगा वो ताला खुल रहा है धीरे धीरे हौले हौले…..  and  बेखौफ्फ़ आज़ाद है जीना मुझे  , are hindi songs from Satyamev Jayate , a show by Aamir Khan . All its episodes left a deep mark in my heart .

Women’s Day special

I would love to include this post as a part of #Unapologeticgirlz blogtrain . I feel happy to say that  I , along with 30 other bloggers are celebrating women’s day with a twist . I thank Jasmeet of mommyvoyage.com for introducing me in this blogtrain and I take this opportunity to welcome Radhika of myhomemantra.com. 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember ho...

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silv...

I am getting Older day by day

 I have stopped spending too much money on clothing or accessories......... I have stopped thinking too much about pleasing others....... I have stopped looking daily into the mirror ....... I have stopped cooking those time consuming delicious meals for my family ...... TV doesn't excite me as much now ....... My fingers can't scroll for long on facebook....... I don't feel like keeping longer nails - file or paint them....... Am i getting older day by day ? Travelling, Cycling or small get-togethers; I love to spend money and time  on experiences now...... Only the fitness goals push me to  look into the mirror ..... I am able to overlook others' reactions when it comes to listen to my heart.  I recently denied a loved one's advice because my heart was unable to  accept it..... I cry easily now when i relate to someone's emotions , even watching a movie ...... Am i getting older day by day ?  or  Am i getting freer day by day ?  I wish to be dre...