Skip to main content

Book Review in hindi " Fruits for life "- A to Z of Nutrition

आज पढ़ने के लिये जो किताब चुनी वो थी ‘Fruits for life ‘ by Dr. Amrita Basu …मुझे यह किताब Amazon Kindle पर मिली और भाग्यवश मुझे ये free offer में नसीब हुई । इसमें A से लेकर  Z  तक Nutrition (पोषण ) सम्बन्धी जानकारी दी गयी है ।

डॉक्टर अमृता ने अपनी किताब में ऐसे ऐसे खाने और पोषण संबंधी तथ्य बताये हैं जो आपको शायद कहीं और सुनने को न मिल सकें ।
डॉ अमृता ने A to Z तक की पोषण (  nutrition )   संबंधित  dictionary तैयार की है जिसमे हर अक्षर से किसी न किसी फल या पोषक तत्व के बारे में बहुत विस्तार से जानकारी दी है ।
अगर आप nutrition conscious हैं और इस बारे में और अच्छे से scientific तरीके से  जानना समझना चाहते हैं तो यह किताब आपके लिए बनी है ।
किताब में कुछ इस तरह से शब्दकोष बनाया गया है —
A-  Apple
B-  Banana
C-  Cranberry
D- Durian( मलेशिया में पाया जाता है )
E- Eggplant( बैंगन)
F-  Fig(अंजीर)
G- Guava(अमरुद )
H- Healthy
I-  Indian gooseberry(आंवला)
J-  Jackfruit( बांग्लादेश का राष्ट्रीय फल है )
K-  Kiwi
L-  Litchi
M-  Mango
N-  Nuts
O-  Orange
P-  Plum dried
Q-  Quality of fruits
R-  Raisin( किश्मिश)
S-  Strawberry
T-  Tamarind(इमली)
U-  Ugli( USA में पाया जाने वाला एक hybrid fruit)
V-  Vanilla
W- Watermelon(तरबूज)
X-  Xtra serve fruits
Y-  Why fruits
Z-  Zest of fruits(जैसे संतरे या निम्बू के छिलके)
तो आप सोच सकते हैं कैसे हर अक्षर से कोई न कोई महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी दी गयी होगी
किताब में कुछ मुख्य अंश जो मुझे बहुत फायदेमंद लगे वो इस प्रकार हैं:—
1. सेब को कभी भी छीलकर नही खाना चाहिए क्योंकि इसके छिलकों मे कैंसर सेल्स को रोकने की क्षमता होती है।
2. अंजीर व केले के anti ageing प्रभाव बहुत अच्छे होते हैं। अन्जीर constipation में रामबाण सिद्ध होता है ।मोटापा कम करने में भी ये बहुत सहायक है परंतु diabetic patients  को इसका इस्तेमाल नही करना चाहिये।
3. Cranberry में मौजूद तत्व बैक्टीरिया को urinary tract से  चिपकने नही देते। इस प्रकार यह urinary tract की infection से बचाता है ।
4.Indian gooseberry ( आँवला) बालों व त्वचा के लिए बहुत लाभदायक है ।
5.Kiwi अच्छे fat  को   बढ़ाता है ।
6. Litchi अधिक मात्रा में खाने से एक गहरी समस्या उत्पन्न हो सकती है , जिसके बारे में आप विस्तार से किताब में पढ़िए।
7. Plum dried का  constipation में बहुत फायदा है ।इसके इस्तेमाल से lipid profile में भी लाभदायक प्रभाव देखे गए हैं।
8. किश्मिश ब्लड प्रेशर ठीक रखता है , दिल के लिए लाभकारक है और जिन लोगों का हिमोग्लोबीन कम रहता है उनके लिए ये कमाल की चीज़ है ।
9.Watermelon का महिलाओं के लिए खास लाभ है । जो महिलाएं अच्छी मात्रा में तरबूज़ खाती है उनके cervical cancer से पीड़ित होने के काफी कम chances होते हैं।
10.अखरोट दिल व दिमाग के लिए बहुत फायदेमंद है । इसमें omega3 सबसे अधिक होता है ।
ऐसी और बहुत सी पोषण संबंधित जानकारी आप डॉक्टर अमृता की किताब से प्राप्त कर सकते हैं । गर्भवस्था में फलों के सेवन के बारे में तथा zest के कई तरह के फायदों के बारे में बहुत अच्छे ढंग से जानकारी दी गयी है ।
यह किताब के बारे में एक जो मुझे negative point   लगा वो यह कि एक आम इंसान के लिए कहीं कहीं इसकी भाषा बहुत कठिन है क्योंकि बहुत वैज्ञानिक तरीके से समझाने की कोशिश की गई है । मै डॉक्टर तो हू नही तो  अगर कोई मुझे serotonin    या atherosclerotic effects   या  encephalopathy जैसे शब्द सुनाएगा तो यक़ीनन मेरी समझ से वो परे ही होंगे।
लेकिन कुल मिलाकर ये किताब   ‘Fruits for life ‘  एक अच्छा सेहत शब्दकोष है।
क्यूंकि मुझे इस पुस्तक का pdf  version , free  में उब्लब्ध हो गया तो अगर आप इसके कुछ ख़ास अंश पड़ना चाहें तो मुझे ईमेल पर लिख सकते हैं alubhujiablog@gmail.com
हमारा फेसबुक पेज like करना न भूलें

fruits for life

fruits for life

About the author of “Fruits for life “:

A self-published Doctor, Blogger, passionate wellness expert Dr.Amrita Basu explores the secrets of fruit nutrition doctors won’t tell you.

Nutrition and fruit not only go hand in hand for a healthy diet plan, but its is also the best way to get nature’s vitamins and minerals without popping pills.You are what you eat.

 

Click here to Reply or Forward
0.09 GB (0%) of 15 GB used
Last account

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember ho...

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silv...

I am getting Older day by day

 I have stopped spending too much money on clothing or accessories......... I have stopped thinking too much about pleasing others....... I have stopped looking daily into the mirror ....... I have stopped cooking those time consuming delicious meals for my family ...... TV doesn't excite me as much now ....... My fingers can't scroll for long on facebook....... I don't feel like keeping longer nails - file or paint them....... Am i getting older day by day ? Travelling, Cycling or small get-togethers; I love to spend money and time  on experiences now...... Only the fitness goals push me to  look into the mirror ..... I am able to overlook others' reactions when it comes to listen to my heart.  I recently denied a loved one's advice because my heart was unable to  accept it..... I cry easily now when i relate to someone's emotions , even watching a movie ...... Am i getting older day by day ?  or  Am i getting freer day by day ?  I wish to be dre...