Skip to main content

Challenge yourself to define a better version of YOU #BlogchatterA2Z

What’s the road to success ?

Positive Attitude , Belief in yourself and then accepting Life as a challenge , Yes ! Accept Life  as a challenge . There may be lots of ups and downs , happy or sad times , frustrations or excitements , but take every problem as a challenge .

Challenges को हिंदी में चुनौतियाँ कहा जाता है ।

जीवन में समय समय पर चुनौतियों व् मुसीबतों का सामना करना होता है यही सच है जीवन का । जो इन सब में से हंसकर पार हो जायेगा वही कहलायेगा सफल इंसान । चुनौतियाँ तो बहुत ज़रूरी हैं जीवन में । अगर तूफ़ान ही नहीं आएगा तो हम लहरों से जूझना कैसे सीखेंगे ? जो उत्साह से हाथ पैर नहीं चलाएगा वो जीवन के समुद्र में तैरना कैसे सीखेगा ? डूब नहीं जायेगा क्या ? अरे एक शांत समुद्र में कभी कोई नाविक कुशल बन पाया है क्या ?

Keep challenging yourself to cross any  obstacles you face in Life . Always challenge yourself to keep learning . Challenge yourself to become better day by day ,one step at a time .

  Don’t limit your challenges , challenge your limits .

Challenge yourself to define a better version of YOU . Daily do a little task that improves you . Whether you helped someone  , you smiled heartily , you exercised , you cleared off misunderstanding you had with someone dear , you learnt anything new , you spared some time for self-care , you proved your skill at office or you read something good – any of such tasks improves you on daily basis .

Like I have challenged myself to step into vlogging this year with #BlogchatterA2Z and #Prerna . May be I am not able to produce high quality vlogs but I am trying . कोशिश करने से ही कुछ सीख पाएंगे न ?

You also keep challenging yourself and enjoy those challenges .

Wishing you good luck , lots and lots of positivity in your life from #Prerna

What is #Prerna ? 

#Prerna Part 1 : Positive Attitude

#Prerna Part 2 : Bring The Light into your life 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember ho...

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silv...

Uplift your mood

 My evening today was not good . I was doing all domestic chores in a  burdened way. I tried watching some  movie but it couldn't interest me . One of my colleagues called to intimate me of  some upcoming duty. That further pressurized my bad  mood . I wore my shoes , put on my headphones and got ready for a walk . After walking for around half an hour and listening to old bollywood , my feet took me towards the splash pool where children were enjoying . I removed my shoes and sat there at the edge of the pool dipping my feet into the water. Watching me , one of my friends also came and sat along . Both of us sat for quite  long on the edge of pool - chatting and dabbling our toes in the water. This cooled my mind and uplifted my mood .  You need to find  your own ways to uplift your mood as and when required . Music , Dance ,Good food , Laughing , shopping ,picnic ,  playing any sport you like , painting , talking to someone , chanting a man...