Skip to main content

Blogging is a great Exercise - Health Benefits of Blogging - Keep Blogging #superbloggerchallenge2018

Today when I was just reading other blogs on Indiblogger,  See what I came across :

Blogging

The pic and the quote struck my mind and I started writing on it . What a beautiful and meaningful quote “Blogging is like riding a bicycle . You don’t fall off unless you stop. ”

Yes I  am riding the cycle of blogging  and I find it true . I think every blogger would find it true . Keep riding your cycle , however slow or fast  . With every pedal you push , you are bound to move ahead.  No doubt every push requires your efforts , but this is also sure  that you would get result for your efforts .

Blogging is like riding a bicycle & It boosts brainpower

Just like riding  a bicycle is a great exercise to keep your body fit, in the same way Blogging is a very good exercise for your brain . You get to read so many other blogs and you brainstorm to write . That’s  what keeps brain lubricated.

Blogging is like riding a bicycle & It improves your emotional health

Just like riding a bicycle is a great cardio for your heart , in the same way Blogging takes care of your emotional health . You keep your heart out in the form of words and there are so many readers who are there to understand you , help you , motivate you .  Your domain is ready to accept even those feelings  which you can’t express otherwise . And when you pen down your feelings or fears , you get  void of the negativity . So blogging  acts somewhat as an antidepressant .

Blogging is like riding a bicycle . You can’t learn without falling

All of us when started to learn riding a bicycle , we did fall many times .  Isn’t it ? Scratches on knees or elbows was a routine affair , with occasional entanglements when the cycle itself fell on top of us . But after routine practice , one day we noticed that the cycle moved  ahead  without any jiggle –joggles . That was such an exciting day ! You see in blogging too , we do face many struggles in the start . Lets enjoy those scratches .  But once we learn to balance and push with the right force , the results are exciting ! I am still in the phase of falling and learning . But hope to soon master the act of balancing my blogging cycle .

Blogging is like riding a bicycle & It makes you active socially

Riding a bicycle in a buddy group keeps your energy levels high . You become friendlier , you become socially active and you learn the tricks too and thrill yourself . Same is the case with blogging . It keeps you active socially and you get to learn various tricks of content writing , designing , SEO tips from each other . When you participate in blogging challenges like #superbloggerchallenge2018 , the hosts and participants form a marvellous buddy group .

Blogging keeps you active 

Blogging is like riding a bicycle & You don’t fall off until you stop

When you have learnt to balance, you don’t fall off until you stop .  Keep pedalling , howsoever slow . So In blogging too, keep writing , keep moving , keep reading , keep balanced and you would see that it takes you towards your destinations . But as is said ,  Much of the happiness is on the  journey than the destination . So keep enjoying the journey of Blogging .

Yes I am riding the cycle of Blogging . After learning the basic bicycle , I would love to try the cycle with gears .  After I have fully equipped my blog to balance itself ,  then I would steadily put in efforts   to gear up  my blog for a power-packed performance .

Keep Blogging !

Thankyou #Indiblogger for the prompt motivation.

This article is written as a part of #Superbloggerchallenge2018 conducted by healthwealthbridge.com, Fashionablefoodz.com , allaboutthewoman.com and it should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content is owned by the blogger and Superbloggerchallenge2018 is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember ho...

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silv...

Uplift your mood

 My evening today was not good . I was doing all domestic chores in a  burdened way. I tried watching some  movie but it couldn't interest me . One of my colleagues called to intimate me of  some upcoming duty. That further pressurized my bad  mood . I wore my shoes , put on my headphones and got ready for a walk . After walking for around half an hour and listening to old bollywood , my feet took me towards the splash pool where children were enjoying . I removed my shoes and sat there at the edge of the pool dipping my feet into the water. Watching me , one of my friends also came and sat along . Both of us sat for quite  long on the edge of pool - chatting and dabbling our toes in the water. This cooled my mind and uplifted my mood .  You need to find  your own ways to uplift your mood as and when required . Music , Dance ,Good food , Laughing , shopping ,picnic ,  playing any sport you like , painting , talking to someone , chanting a man...