Skip to main content

Needle through a balloon

आज स्कूल में science activities करवाई जा रही थी .बच्चे बहुत ही ध्यान से science activities का मज़ा ले रहे थे . छोटी छोटी activities से science को interesting बनाकर समझाया जा रहा था . बच्चों को कभी लगता के वो science show देख रहे हैं कभी लगता magic show देख रहे हैं.

उनमे से एक एक्टिविटी का नाम था ” Needle through a balloon ”

बच्चों से पूछा गया के एक हवा भरे गुब्बारे के आर पार needle जा सकती है ?….सभी झट से बोले ” नहीं नहीं ये तो कभी नहीं हो सकता ..balloon तो फट जायेगा ”

पर जब teacher ने activity perform करके दिखाई तो needle आसानी से गुब्बारे के आरपार हो गयी और गुब्बारा नहीं फटा ….सब surprised थे .

जब टीचर ने इस activity की explanation दी तो समझाया गया के हवा भरे गुब्बारे की एक ख़ास प्रॉपर्टी होती है जिसका नाम है surface tension . जहाँ से हम balloon को knot करते हैं उसके ठीक निचे वाले हिस्से पर balloon थोड़ा सा thick  होता है और उस point पर surface tension कम होती है . जब हम वहां से needle को डालने की कोशिश करते हैं तो needle आरपार हो जाती है और balloon अपनी original form में ही रहता है जबकि balloon के बाकि हिस्से पर surface tension ज़्यादा होती है और जैसे ही हम needle डालने का प्रयास करते हैं तो balloon फट जाता है

क्या ऐसा ही कुछ हमारी ज़िंदगी में भी नहीं हो रहा ? हम सबकी ज़िन्दगी में tension बहुत ज़्यादा है जिस वजह से अगर कोई needle रुपी problem हमारी life में आ जाती है तो हम burst हो जाते हैं.. अंदर से हिल जाते हैं …….अगर हमने ज़िन्दगी में टेंशन कम रखी होगी तो किसी भी type की कोई needle (problem )हमारे अंदर से आरपार हो जाएगी …बिना हमारा स्वरुप बिगाड़े …..

इसलिए हमे अपनी लाइफ को ऐसे ही एक गुब्बारे के जैसी बनाना है की कोई भी मुश्किल आये और हमे पता भी न चले ….हम एक free minded balloon की तरह आसमान में उड़ते रहें…………..

Thanks for reading ……Take care

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to my Kitchen

 Being a woman i also spend lot of time in my kitchen whether full heartedly , half heartedly or not at all heartedly . But in any case i have to go in my kitchen off and on . Today I feel like writing a letter to my kitchen. Dear Kitchen    Hope you are living a fulfilling life with all your jars filled to the brim with wheat , rice , pulses , sugar , tea ,coffee and cookies . I also hope that your sinks are now empty and clean unlike the last month when maid was on leave . Those days ,your sinks used to be piled up with utensils and it stinked so badly .  Dear kitchen , it's been around seventeen years that i am taking care of you . Now you are grown up as a teenager and so you should learn to be responsible and maintain your hygiene .  It feels good when my family agrees on khichdi and your cooker does the job   in  just one whistle . But you just don't cooperate when they demand Chole Bhature and you also start giving me tantrums . Remember ho...

Theme Reveal #BlogchatterA2Z 2022

I started my blog five years ago and my blogging journey during these five years has gone through many twists and turns . I started my blog on self hosted wordpress site , learnt lot many technical aspects like DA ,  SEO and latram patram .....Blogchatter has been a constant friend ( plus a big support) since then ....I have  successfully participated in  #BlogchatterA2Z three times .....and wrote two ebooks too during the process . All this was quite exciting you know as I got to understand a bit of creative side of writing , made some new blogger friends , and became a proud AUTHOR of two ebooks .  In 2018 my theme was #Astitva where I wrote about various stigmas faced by a woman in our society . In 2019 I wrote under the theme #Prerna where I uploaded  some inspirational posts . In 2020 all my blogposts were related to the life of middle aged women (as that was the time I had just stepped into my forties ) . That was the time I came up with the book 'The Silv...

I am getting Older day by day

 I have stopped spending too much money on clothing or accessories......... I have stopped thinking too much about pleasing others....... I have stopped looking daily into the mirror ....... I have stopped cooking those time consuming delicious meals for my family ...... TV doesn't excite me as much now ....... My fingers can't scroll for long on facebook....... I don't feel like keeping longer nails - file or paint them....... Am i getting older day by day ? Travelling, Cycling or small get-togethers; I love to spend money and time  on experiences now...... Only the fitness goals push me to  look into the mirror ..... I am able to overlook others' reactions when it comes to listen to my heart.  I recently denied a loved one's advice because my heart was unable to  accept it..... I cry easily now when i relate to someone's emotions , even watching a movie ...... Am i getting older day by day ?  or  Am i getting freer day by day ?  I wish to be dre...